First Evening and DAY ONE
- Meet up on the evening before the course for a drink (optional)
- What is a mini-doc and what skills do I need to make one?
- Working a client brief into a shoot plan – including real life examples
- Film planning – logistics, research, preparing guests storyboarding
- How to direct – managing crew. client and guests
- Interview set up – camera, audio, lighting
- Interviewing techniques
- Shooting for the edit – how to film quality b-roll and sequences
- Kit review – what you need to make a film
- Applying lessons learned to future work
- Wrap Party – You deserve a drink!